PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://www.adventuresoflily.com.
Who we are and how to contact us
http://www.adventuresoflily.com is operated by Moosehead Publishing (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales as a sole trader.
To contact us, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Services you accept these terms
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 3rd August 2020.
- We may make changes to our Services
- We may update and change our Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Services
- Our Services are made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Our Services are only for users in the UK.
- Our Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Services are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
How you may use material on our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others (e.g. your friends and family) to content posted on our Services.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way for any commercial purpose, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text for any commercial purpose.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Services must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Do not rely on information on our Services
The content on our Services are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Services are accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We may run competitions from our Services
From time to time we may run competitions via our Services. If you wish to take part in any such competition you must at the time of entry confirm that you agree to be bound by the relevant competition terms and conditions and any other specific rules which may apply from time-to-time to any such competition.
Children and young persons
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which our Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services.
- You must not attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Services
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Services must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Services other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?